How to Contract

In order to work with Momenta you will need to have a limited company or register with an umbrella company.

Please click on the logos below to find out more information about our approved limited company and umbrella service providers.

  trafalgar    Paystream     



If you have your own limited company you will need to take out Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance. 

Please use this link to obtain a quote -


 Arthur J Gallagher


Looking for a mortgage? Contractor Mortgages Made Easy (CMME) are a specialist mortgage broker and provide a bespoke service for contractors. To find out more click here