WHAT THEY NEEDED
To assist this leading law firm – with over 2000 professionals in 40 offices and 6 continents – on a complex review of up to 15 million documents as part of a multinational, multijurisdictional international arbitration.
HOW WE HELPED
Momenta Legal Resourcing was appointed to source paralegal and barrister reviewers to undertake this project within a court specified deadline. Working with the London and New York offices we:
- Negotiated engagement terms to fit with budget
- Ensured hosting and security complied with client and industry standards
- Rolled out review software
- Liaised with solicitor client on a daily basis to ensure quality and efficiency of review work
- Actively managed the project, flexing the resource as required
Using our unique database and extensive legal network, we resourced the legal reviewers, all of whom had the requisite legal backgrounds to undertake the work.
We hosted first pass (paralegal) reviewers on a central secure site and set our advanced (barrister) reviewers up as remote workers.
The project was completed on time, within budget and with an accuracy rate over 99%.